Monday, January 11, 2010

Future Is Looking Bright!


So I have my list. Now, I need to accomplish all these great tasks and I have to say it is the best feeling of anxiousness and fear and inspiration! I know I can get it all done and what's more, I know I can do MORE!

Tonight I had a wonderful conversation with my good friend Ben and he is such a doll and helped give me a start to a couple of things. He gave me advice for the weight loss part of the list AND he gave me some great info on recording equipment to look into. He is a fabulous singer and I trust his opinion and advice. He sparked the hope I need and I can't wait to get into it all! So thank you Ben for being so generous, so helpful and such a great friend all these years!
I have the most amazing friends and family ever!! They constantly inspire me and make me so proud! I am so blessed and happy that God hand picked these very people for me to learn from and to love. People always say that I am so happy all the time and always smiling and I think they'd understand why if they knew ALL th...e beautiful people I am priveleged to have around me! I am a lucky, lucky girl :D Thanks to you ALL!


2 comments: